Thursday, November 8, 2012

Still Not Dead

There have been earthquakes and food poisonings and (someone suggested) some Parvo, but I'm still not dead. I'm just not eating or cooking much.

Looks like Vegan MoFo was a total fail. And I'm stuck with pretty boring food at the moment, trying to get back to a healthy stomach--since it was food poisoning, or maybe parasites. Or perhaps parvo.... So no food here for a while.

I hope all of you are having fun all over the world, eating good cheap food, and staying warm and safe (in cold areas) and cool and safe (in warm ones).

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J, have been following your blog since the begining of the 365. I check here everyday to see if you have posted anything new. Hoping that all is well with you. And that you start blogging again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back in the states, with a much better kitchen. So I should start cooking and blogging sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete