Friday, February 26, 2010

A feast of breakfasts

Still no photos. I didn't put a card reader in my new computer, and I'm still haven't unpacked all my stuff, so i don't know where (or if) I put my camera cord. So for now, no photos.

I made up for not eating much the last couple days. For first breakfast I had a pair of cinnamon buns. Second breakfast was about 2.5C of homefries- potato, sweet potato, yellow and red onion, half a carrot all chopped up and fried with salt, oil, cajun seasoning and garlic powder. That was yummy, and I didn't set the pan on fire again.

For afternoon snack I had two more cinnamon buns. Dinner was the last bundle of noodles with oil and soy sauce, only this time I mixed in half a (very small) fried yellow onion too. Yum.

I'm trying to decide if I should spend my "extra" veggie money on tofu (yum) or save it for something really cool later. "really cool", by the way, means something like chocolate($2-4), or vegan whipped cream in a spray bottle ($6ea). Opinions welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment