Saturday, November 20, 2010

OBD 19- Chili and Junk

I packed a lunch for "work", which was interesting.

Super hot chili might not have been the right choice for lunch at work. I need to either tone down the heat or pack a lot less. Just can't eat it all in half an hour.

Oh well...

When I got home I went shopping. Picked up a bag of chips (I looked for something better, really, but... yeah, not happening).

Also grabbed a quart of silk nog.

I wait *all year long* for nog. See, normal nog has eggs and milk, and just tastes kinda gross. The silk stuff, tho- soy milk and sweeteners and some spices, much better. It makes good pancakes, too. If I can get it to last that long.

I ate the bag of chips for dinner, and chugged about half the quart of nog. Yum. Not healthy, or cheap (the nog was more than $2.50), but sooo yummy.

Ugh, back to the work thing. Pleh.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE NOG! REAL NOG! WITH RUM!! NOG NOG NOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure if I drink "real" nog before work, I won't even have a *fake* job anymore.

    But yes- b-fast, lunch, dinner... Nog!

    ReplyDelete