Tuesday, November 23, 2010

OBD 22-Veggies!

Yesterday started off as a very bad day, nutritionally speaking, with soda and chips. It got better from there though, really.

I finished the chips at lunch (though I may go get more later...) since I didn't cook Sunday. After work I started the laundry, an then went to visit mom. Last week I'd asked if she could pick up a few things for me at the vegetable bin when she went. Now I have those veggies.

Good thing, too, 'cause I've got a cold, or maybe flu, too.

Important lesson- money is dirty and will make you sick.

While I was there Mom fed me some spaghetti and left over eggplant parm, sending me home with the rest of it. Which I ate when I got home. (hey, I was hungry...)

So now I have:

  • 1/2 a cucumber (don't ask...)
  • 1 pt of cherry toms
  • 2lbs onions
  • 1 large bunch turnip greens (turnips still attached)
  • 1 smallish turban squash
  • a couple pounds of beets...
I think there was something else, too, but can't remember what. 

So I think I'll make some kind of soup or veggie curry today. Lots of veggies and vitamins to help me get better fast. Just don't know what kind, yet.

Also, I think Bear is once again only-est dog. He looked very happy about it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment