Thursday, September 22, 2011

And Today I choked down...

2 choco-almond muffins (~250 cal)
2 regular muffins(~150 cal)
250g pasta (dry weight, about 9oz) with
Oil, tomato, onion, garlic, salt, and 4 slices/about 2oz of cheese (~1400 cal total)
3 cans diet pepsi.
Medium bag of chips (~480)

I am now so stuffed I don't think I could eat another thing. For those wondering, the pasta fills two good sized bowls.

For an approximate daily total of 2280 calories. Which is about 700 less than I was trying for, but I think if I stuff one more thing in my mouth I'll explode.

This is much easier with coconut milk based ice cream at 2000 calories a pint. I want my chips and dip.

Ok, to be totally honest, I want to be able to fuel my body like you fuel a car. Just fill it up and go. The whole cooking, eating, digesting, cleaning up, rolling around stuffed thing is no fun at all. Plus, the stuff I'm eating is boring. Pleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment