Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Re-feeding Experiment Continues

I figure I told you what I ate in San Pedro La Laguna, I might as well tell you the rest of my super-stuff-my-face Antigua Food Extravaganza.

Hit the grocery store (hungry) and got veggies (kinda), garlic, 6 cans of soda, a bag of pasta and a couple random other things (I think...) for 60Q--1/3rd of that was soda. And 12Q for a pair of imported Avocados. I'm going to the *real* market next time... Sooo much cheaper.

Then over to the bakery where I picked up about a yard of bread (strangely sweet but still good) and two choco muffins (total Q9.50)

Then soaked tomatoes and potatoes, and scarfed down a huge sammich.

I used half the bread, quarter of the stick of butter, some oil, and onion, a small tomato, half an avocado, mustard (the icky yellow stuff, wasn't paying 40Q for Dijon), a couple cloves of garlic, and three slices of cheese.

Oh, plus juice from half a lime, salt, pepper. I think that was it.

Then I nommed it. Followed by one of the choco muffins. And then the other, and a nap.

Then got dragged out, where I had a rum and coke and bowl of popcorn.

And for dinner, oodles (250g bag) of pasta w. onions, tomatoes, garlic, cheese, oil, etc. And another can of soda. Now I'm stuffed and it's bedtime. All this eating is tough work.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a stick-to-your ribs sammich. haha. Let's hope it does.

    ReplyDelete