RM (the one I called the cops on) is definitely smoking in his room. I can deal with it for 5 weeks, I think. I'll just open my window and deal with the cold. Now that the (urk) Snow! is gone it's not *too* cold. Not the best use of heating, but meh, he should have thought about that before smoking in the house. I suspect it's his really annoying way of getting back at me for calling the cops, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
At least now I know all *sorts* of new things to ask potential roommates. Things like:
- are you a convicted sex offender
- have you ever smoked actual real crack? regularly?
- are you a felon? what for?
- do you smoke? Inside or outdoors?
- are you able to pour coffee directly into the mug, without spilling over *everything* in the kitchen, too?
- Same question, only for water into the coffee machine.
- do you play the same video over and over and over again *really* loud?
- do you own (and use) headphones for your computer?
- do you mind using a chore chart?
- do you like to walk around the house in your underwear?
- do you regularly have random strangers over for the night?
- do you know what a lint trap is, and how to empty it?
Alternately, I could just never have roommates again. I'm pretty sure this list would end that way.Of course, if I'd known the answers to these things before I'd moved in, I never ever would have.
But now I get to say I spent a year living with a real, live, mostly (sorta) reformed crack-head. Joy.
It'll make a good story someday?