Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 316- No Moar Chocolate

common sense says that I should have hoarded that chocolate, eating no more than one square a day. It was so very yummy, though, and so long since I had yummy chocolate, that I nommed all that was left yesterday.

For Breakfast.

I love my mommy who gives me chocolate for holidays I don't actually celebrate. It's win.

Of course, then I had to come up with something to eat later in the day, when the sugar wore off and I was all shakey and stuff.

Which is when I dipped back into the stash of nuts and pasta and made some more kinda mac-and-cheese. I still  can't call it really for real mac and cheese, and somehow it takes me longer to make each time... But it's the closest I've got, so I'll eat it and be happy.

Which is what I did.

What I didn't do, but should have, is start more beans. They take about 5 hours on high in the crockpot, sometimes longer (for chickpeas or old beans). So I guess I'll be doing that today, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment