For a week you could buy (grocery store prices):
- 2lbs of white rice at 3.25Q ea (6.50Q)
- 1lb of black beans for 4.95Q
- 170ml bottle oil for 3.40Q
- 3 tomatoes for about 2.50Q
- 1 large onion for about 2Q
- (0.65Q left over for w/e)
Or you could buy 1/2 a pound of cheese (all the same price).
Or you could buy a bag of ruffles Queso chips (actually 24Q).
Or you could buy a bag of Doritos and an American chocolate bar.
Or a Cuba Libre (about 6oz worth of booze, soda, and ice) in a bar.
Or, if you're feeling homesick, you can pick up a toasted bagel with about an oz of butter or flavored cream cheese for 20Q including tip.
Have I mentioned lately how much I love this whole "access to a kitchen" thing?