Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 297- Over Sleep And Cheese

Right, so... I has a headcold. Or maybe the flu. Not totally clear on that one.

I am all stuffed up. My normal de-stuffing drug, benadryl, makes me sleep. My normal *have to take it every day or else* pill makes me sleep (once I fall asleep, anyway). I'm not supposed to take benadryl right now. It's also the only thing that works.

Yesterday I nommed a grilled cheese sammich. I just inhaled it. And fries. And two glasses (plus, I think) of tasty sugary soda. And I finished the cookies from the day before. Not on budget, obviously. I'm working on that.

Anyway, I got some work done while I was out and about. Not here, but other writing stuff. Yay me.

When I got home, though, I had a huge pulsing headache. Was it the sugar? The dairy? the iPod turned up loud enough to drown out the baby "talking" loudly at the next table? Who knows. I took a couple advil (end the pain now) and a benadryl, and my before sleep pill. And slept for more than 14 hours.

Guess they're serious when they say the abilities stack, huh?

Anyway, off to the library I go. Maybe I'll find a good, cheap cookbook... Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment